THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR CUSTOMERS AND CREWS IS OUR HIGHEST PRIORITY
In light of the to the public health situation related to COVID-19, we are monitoring updates very closely from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and medical professionals to ensure we are taking the necessary precautions to ensure your health and safety are always at the forefront of how we serve you.
High Standard for Hygiene
Our teams are encouraged to follow preventative safety measures, including the following:
· Frequent hand washing with soap, for at least 20 seconds.
· Using hand sanitizer when available.
· Keeping a safe distance (6 feet) from others, even if they are not displaying symptoms.
· Cleaning frequently touched surfaces.
· Staying home when sick.
Keeping Our Customers Safe
· We are offering on-site and remote estimates to respect social distancing preferences and requirements.
· Before entering a customer's home or property, we will communicate that we're healthy and ask if our customer is as well.
· Instead of shaking hands we will greet each other verbally without any contact.
· All customers may ask questions regarding the virus and we will answer according to the most recent company update and procedure.
You can help too!
· Let us know in advance of your appointment if you have any concerns or if you would like us to take special precautions.
· Inform us if anyone in the household has health issues, like the flu or a cold.
· Let us know if you would like us to limit the amount of information we leave behind, and we can make adjustments or email information instead.
For more information on the latest news to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 in your everyday practices, please visit CDC.gov or Coronavirus.gov for daily updates.
We are very grateful for your continued confidence and trust in Fresh Look Painting®. Your comfort and safety are extremely important to us and we look forward to providing the best, and most accommodating, customer experience possible.